Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Overnight Apple Oatmeal - Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food Guide (Great winter time recipe) did the math-- 4 points per serving! :-) Definitely going to make this! Although I am currently without a crock pot, so I need to remedy that.

Rawleigh's Good Health Guide Cookbook 1948
Rawleigh's Good Health Guide Cookbook 1948
Click here to download
Overnight Apple Oatmeal - Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food Guide (Great winter time recipe) did the math-- 4 points per serving! :-) Definitely going to make this! Although I am currently without a crock pot, so I need to remedy that.
Overnight Apple Oatmeal - Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food Guide  (Great winter time recipe)  did the math-- 4 points per serving! :-) Definitely going to make this! Although I am currently without a crock pot, so I need to remedy that.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment